At 06:46 30/03/2005, you wrote:
>Craig, I think having introductions is a good idea. Once people have done
>this, is there not somwhere we can go and look at the 'potted CV' of people
>currently in the group to keep us up to date ? It is important to welcome
>people to the group. On that note, welcome Barnaby.

There has been an interesting cross-over here. A discussion begun on
[log in to unmask] [Therapeutic Community Open Forum] has segued over
and simply kept going, with added energy. For anyone tempted to be slightly
confused or think they may have missed something, the comment above has to
do with a brief thread on the other group, of which Barnaby is a new
member,  and the ps in Gerald's first posting - "going back to bed again
now" - was referring back to a comment he'd made in an earlier posting on
[log in to unmask] I will copy this to the [log in to unmask] group
and see what happens next.

all the best,

Craig

Dr. Craig Fees
Planned Environment Therapy Trust Archive and Study Centre
Church Lane
Toddington
near Cheltenham
Glos. GL54 5DQ