From: Starlink development [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Peter W. Draper
Sent: 01 March 2005 12:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Starlink Nightly Build On System:RHEL-WS3-3_i386

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Rankin, SE (Stephen) wrote:

> There would appear to be more to it than just ignoring <link> on the
> libraries, as Autobuild is still not generating the correct build
list.
> There must be more cyclic dependencies.

Steve,

I'm not sure about this just yet. The problems with the i386 build look
explainable, that is, since the MAG library failed many of the
applications were necessarily skipped and the other two failures have an
obvious real problem. The skipped libraries all depend on AST, but that
depends on SST, which failed to build...

I am assuming that the fix you made applied only to the i386 build, as
the
others (x86 and OS X) look broken much as yesterday. Is this true?

Cheers,

Peter.