  From: Sarah Henning
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 3:52 PM
  Subject: Child Incident records

  Hello all

  We've been asked for advice on the legnth of time we should be keeping Child Protection forms.  Not just accidents on the premises, but incidents of assault/suspected abuse.  There is a 25 year period recommended in the RMS local authority guidelines for accidents involving children, but would other incidents be covered by this as well?

  Thanks
  Sarah Henning