From: qual-software on behalf of I Jones
Sent: Tue 3/22/2005 2:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Qualrus and screen capture video files

Hello,

I'm new here and did a quick search but found nothing on the topic. If there
has been a list please direct me to it.

I use camtasia, which is screen capture software. It records what a user is
doing on a computer by producing a movie file of what happens on screen (or
a portion of the screen).

However qualrus does not seem to have been designed with this usage in mind.
Screen capture movies often require paying close attention to small details
and events - yet the qualrus movie player window is too small to see clearly.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? If so, any thoughts or problems
regarding doing so?

Thanks.

Ian Jones