D/C current is pro-inflammatory?  I don't buy that.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Willenbruch
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 4:55 AM
  Subject: Re: Lateral knee pain!

  Dr. White

  Why do you use iontophoresis for pain relief in anterior knee pain (AKA latertally tracking patellar, runners knee) does not involve an inflammatory process why would you choose a pro-inflamatory modality with an anti-inflamatory drug?

  At present we don't use iontophoresis at our hospital

  Thanks for any help with this,

  John