Dear friends,
                    We see, in this  shoulder dysfunction ,loss of ROM in more then one direction ,in our effort to recover the lost ROM we use Mobs and exercises in addition to physiotherapy ,I  wish to invite opinion of the house regarding preference of movements to recover and rationale behind it. .I have read that flexion ,then extension follower by medial rotation then lateral rotation and last glenohumral abduction ,one should work to regain ROM in this way ,instead of working in all the directions.Please tell us your experiences.

Thanking you,

DrSarveshwar Chander Sood

Orthopaedic Surgeon & Head Department of Physical.
S.B.L.S.Hospital
812/1,Housing Board Colony
Model Town,Jalandhar city
Punjab State.India
E-mail [log in to unmask]
"For all the happiness mankind can gain is not in pleasure....but relief from pain."