I am sure that - along with many other folk on the List - I enjoy reading
about conferences that I haven't any hope of attending. I wish that the same
organisers who so kindly give us the information about a Conference that is
about to take place would also let us know when (IF!!!) the conference
Proceedings are PUBLISHED and how to acquire a copy. This would provide some
comfort for those who find travel difficult.

I would be particularly interested to read the papers offered at THIS
seminar.

BMC

> PHILADELPHIA SEMINAR ON CHRISTIAN ORIGINS
>                                                         in its 42nd year
> TOPIC FOR 2004-2005: The Impact of Astrological (and Related)
> Traditions on Early Jewish and Christian Perspective

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]