indeed, i told my students in my millennialism class about this.  it
was seen as a kind of pinprick thru time: date of the creation of man,
splitting of the red sea, incarnation, crucifixion and battle of
armageddon. it happens about thrice a century.  well, at least here on
the east coast, we have another 12 hours to go... :-)

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]