Call for Contributors: Facts on File Companion to Pre-1600 British
Poetry
Edited by Michelle M. Sauer

Looking for qualified individuals to write short entries on various
topics related to poetry, poets, and specific poems of the British
medieval and early modern eras.  This does include Early Irish &
Scottish verse as well!  Contributors will receive full credit for
their work.

If you are interested, please send an inquiry to:
<[log in to unmask]>.  Your e-mail should contain a brief overview
of your qualifications and interests.  Graduate students welcome to
inquire.

Or, if you prefer, you may contact me at the following: Department of
English; Minot State University; 500 University Avenue West; Minot, ND
58707.  (701) 858-3895

Suggestions about topics, poems, poets, etc. are also welcome.  Please
direct them to the above e-mail.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]