------APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS--------

Info@UK Web site: http:[log in to unmask]

The latest Information Society news stories are now available on our Web
site at http:[log in to unmask]

The top stories so far this month are:

Review of public libraries completed
WISE KIDS
UK tops G7 broadband league
Shortlist for 'Libraries Change Lives' Award Civic blogging
African women and free and open source software

These can be accessed from:
http:[log in to unmask]

More stories will be added to the Web news pages at the end of this month
when the Info@UK bulletin will also be issued

Susan Childs
Research Fellow
Information Society Research Community (I-SRC)
School of Informatics, Engineering and Technology
Northumbria University

====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.