I hear Bath and North East Somerset have one!

Thank You
David Evans
Historic Environment Record Officer
01454 863649

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/03/2005 12:15:55 >>>
Hello folks

we are trying to come up with an HER strategy here in North Yorkshire,
and I was wondering if anyone has produced one elsewhere they may be
willing to let us have a look at please? I have been using IFP to give
me ideas, but seeing someone elses might still be useful

thanks

best wishes

Nick Boldrini
Historic Environment Record Officer
Heritage Section
Countryside Service
North Yorkshire County Council
Direct Dial (01609) 532331

This email is personal. It is not authorised by or sent on behalf of
North Yorkshire
County Council, however, the Council has the right and does inspect
emails sent from
and to its computer system. This email is the sole responsibility of
the sender

WARNING

This E-mail and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily the
view of the Council.

North Yorkshire County Council.

This email and any files transmitted with it from South
Gloucestershire Council are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the South Gloucestershire Council
Postmaster at the address below.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.