Are there any EBS users out there?  Please can you help.  I am desperately trying to get the Summer GCE entries out but EBS has run out of candidate numbers.  I can't delete all numbers as it would be too muddily for this year.  Our 'expert' is on leave for 2 weeks.  FD Learning seem to have the phone off , although I logged a call yesterday.  I have been patiently deleting old candidate numbers one by one, but when I try to generate again EBS is throwing up an error for enrolled students who have not got current entries.
If you have encountered this and can help please phone me urgently on (01473) 343614.  Many thanks

Liz
Liz Claydon
Senior Examinations Officer
FE Examinations - T104