Hi everyone
Stockport College is looking at introducing an on-line test centre at the College to cope with all our on-line testing needs.

I would be really interested to hear from anyone who currently uses EDEXCEL or City & Guilds for key and basic skills on-line testing so I can be aware of the pitfalls from Day One!

If you could email me the key good and bad points for the awarding body you use I can then use this as evidence for decision making

Any help would be much appreciated and then perhaps I could visit a centre to see how it works

Thanks

Mrs Sally Graham
Exams/Awards Manager
Stockport College
0161 958 3312 direct dial telephone number