The Legislative Observatory (OEIL) on EUROPARL has been revamped.

See it at
http://www2.europarl.eu.int/oeil/index.jsp

At present there are quite a few document links missing in the publicly available internet version of the dossiers.  They are there on our internal intranet version, so I think this problem will be resolved shortly, but if not I will be emailing them later in the week.

One very useful addition is a list of all the Council meetings at which the piece of legislation was discussed.

Any problems finding anything, please do get in touch with me and I will be happy to help.

Avis Furness
Librarian
European Parliament UK Office