Date: 03 March 2005 12:10 +0000
From: JSP <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Journal of Social Policy

Would you be willing and able to forward the following message to people on
your mailing list?

Journal of Social Policy call for reviewers

The Journal of Social Policy is receiving an increasing number of
submissions from East Asian. If you are willing to review articles, and
have an interest in East Asian social policy, please email [log in to unmask]
and we will add you to our list. It would help if you would let us know
your areas of special interest.
Jan Pahl, Emma Wincup and Jane Dennett
Journal of Social Policy
Cornwallis Building, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NF
phone [44] (0)1227 827672