Dear Colleagues -

SIGGRAPH 2005 - The Computer Arts: Origins and Contexts

As previously announced we are convening a Forum as a part of the
International Resources Centre at SIGGRAPH 2005 titled The Computer Arts –
Origins and Contexts. We haven’t as yet confirmed the exact time and date but
it will be held in the in the International Center in their 80-seat
auditorium and will last for approx. 90 minutes.

http://www.siggraph.org/s2005/

We are hoping that this will build upon the informal birds-of-a-feather
meeting many of us attended at SIGGRAPH 2003/4.

I'm writing to invite those of you who will be attending SIGGRAPH to
participate in this forum and, if you wish, make a short presentation about
your research projects. Please contact me if you wish to present and I'll
draw up a timetable.

Thanks Sue
Sue Gollifer
Faculty of Arts & Architecture                  Email:[log in to unmask]
University of Brighton                          Tel: (44) 1273 643042
Grand Parade                                    Fax: (44) 1273 643204
Brighton BN2 0JY                                Cell phone:(44) 7796446953
http://www.dam.org/gollifer/