-----Original Message-----
From: The CETIS Metadata Special Interest Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phil Barker
Sent: 09 March 2005 16:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: anyone for pedagogy [was Re: Questions re 9. Classification:
Second one]

Sarah Currier wrote:
> Well, Phil, I put in my evaluation form at last week's CETIS
> Pedagogy/EC SIG meeting that it's about time we had a joint meeting
> of the CETIS Metadata SIG and the CETIS Pedagogy Forum, for both
> repositories and metadata issues! Whaddayareckonmate?

The thought had crossed my mind too... anyone with ideas for what we
metadataist might discuss with them pedagogists, let me know.

Phil.

--
Phil Barker                            Learning Technology Adviser
      ICBL, School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences