Hi,
I just noticed Brians comment about strips where he mentions in the last
paragraph that keyboard shortcuts would be nice.
I have a more general point: Would there be a way to allow the user to
combine a couple of mouse activated commands under a single keystroke. E.g.
when I start with a peak in a 2D and want to get the corresponding planes in
a couple of 3Ds that I have then I have to issue the goto command once to
jump to a 1H-1H plane of my NOESY-HSQC and then again to get to a 13C-1H
plane of my HNCACB. Then I also want to remind myself where I have started
from, so I want to mark the peak as well. Is there any chance to allow the
user to combine all of these commands and call them with a single keystroke.
That way we could configure a couple of "hotkeys" according to our
individual needs.
ciao,
mark