> using height as the peak intensity type yields lower intensities but they are
> still quite high. and when i create height-based restraints using the new setup
> and compare with height-based restraints from the old setup, the old project has
> intensities 3x those of the new. ??

By "intensity" are you refering to the "Orig. Data" column in the
Analysis list of constraints?

Anyway in general, if you're using ARIA the absolute value of the
intensities shouldn't matter much as I think the constraints will be
calibrated.

Also, if you're relying on the distances Analysis generates using NOE
categories, then they are expressed relative to the peak list average, so
again the absolute value shouldn't matter.

 Dr Tim Stevens                 Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766022 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road                  +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site                +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA             WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom                        http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------