Hello,

Wim probably won't see this until next week, so in lieu of his expertise I
had a quick look and can see PIPP in a few places on the import menu (not
on the export menu), specifically under

  import -> single files -> peaks -> pipp

and

  import -> single files -> chemical shifts -> pipp

and also under

  import -> multiple files -> pipp

Wayne