Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to nominate Brian Groth as a member of our network. He is a
colleague at the Norwegian School of Management who works with
issues in literature and rhetoric applied to management. He work in
the department of language, culture, and communication with  several
current Aacorners, including Donatella di Paoli and Bryn Tellefsen.

He's an Australian living in Norway. As a person who has moved from one
side of the planet to the other, Brian has much to offer our global
community.

Warm wishes,

Ken

--

Ken Friedman
Professor of Leadership and Strategic Design

Design Research Center
Denmark's Design School

+47 06600           Tlf NSM
+47 67.55.73.23    Tlf Office