Dear Friends,

The time draws close for unveiling the new ACORN web site. We plan to
host a personal page for every Aacorner.

John Churchley is now ready to receive your content for placement on the site.

Please send your downloadable content and links to John at

You may send .pdf files, Microsoft Word files in .doc format, images
and sound files for download.

We will welcome a few common elements from all Aacorner: a CV or
biography, a bibliography, and a selection of articles or papers. We
plan to set up a system that permits visitors to download .pdf files
and .doc files, and we may also arrange a way to allow reading on the
site itself. We will also welcome images -- if you have a .jpg photo
of yourself, please send it. If you have other images you wish to
post, these, too, will be welcome. I'm hoping that we will find a way
to deal with sound content. We will say more about this soon. And we
will welcome links to your own home page and the web sites of your
affiliate organizations.

NB! If you want material to be read online, you must send in .txt or
.doc format. If you want people to BOTH be able to read online and
download in .pdf, you'll next to send one format for online reading
and the other for download. If you want people to download in .doc,
the same file will do for both.

John will post a note before long to answer detailed format
questions. John will also explain what you need to know about images
and content for on-line viewing.

Best regards,

Ken

--

Ken Friedman
Professor of Leadership and Strategic Design

Design Research Center
Denmark's Design School

+47 06600           Tlf NSM
+47 67.55.73.23    Tlf Office