Steve,

On 2005 Feb 23 , at 08.55, Rankin, SE (Stephen) wrote:

> The rsync of the CVS is done at 12AM.

That's very useful to know (assuming, with Mark, that you mean midnight
rather than noon) -- thanks.

If there were some way of getting the repository rsync time into the
components' build logs, along with the build hostname, then essentially
all the information needed to help debug a build failure would be
together in the one place.

It looks like we're heading slowly towards a full house (I probably
shouldn't have even thought that, much less said it...)

Norman

Norman Gray  :  Physics & Astronomy, Glasgow University, UK
http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/norman/  :  www.starlink.ac.uk