-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of PAUL DULLER
Sent: 01 February 2005 20:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Records Management at the Movies

Dear All,

I'm just putting together a list of favourite film clips featuring
"records management in the movies" and need a little help. So far we
have:

Brazil - Terry Gillam's surreal movie set in a 'records centre' of the
future

Bruce Almighty - Jim Carey demonstrates just how much you can fit into a
filing cabinet

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - the closing sequence
demonstrating how to hide valuable items in a warehouse

If you have any other suggestions to add to the list please let me know!

Best Wishes
Paul