Dear All

I would be grateful for members' advice on the retention of PFI records.  I
am currently drafting our corporate retention schedule and am currently
looking at the procurement function, and specifically PFI records.

My question is whether list members have included a separate activity of PFI
procurement or treated PFI records in the same way as other tender
documents.

If a separate PFI category has been used, what retention period has been
applied?

Many thanks in advance
Paula

Note : This E-Mail is sent in confidence for the addressee only.
Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and
should please advise the sender immediately by telephone and
then delete the message without copying or storing it or disclosing
its contents to any other person.

We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses
are transmitted from Cheshire County Council to any third party.
Copyright in this e mail and attachments created by us unless stated
to the contrary belongs to Cheshire County Council.

Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any party
acting, or refraining from acting on any information contained
in this e mail is hereby excluded.

Should you communicate with anyone at Cheshire County Council by
e-mail, you consent to us monitoring and reading any such
correspondence.

Printing this email?  Please think environmentally and only print when essential!