Thanks for your answers. I have read the recommeded documents about
CAQDAS. However, I explain you my methodology and theme research:
I am doing a qualitative case study on a tactical approach to games
teaching PE subject. My intention is to use an inductive analysis
perspective (not a Grounded Theory one) to examine thematic
similarities and differences from data provided by different study
participants (mainly from transcribed audiotape interviews,
observation and diary notes, and videotaped classes). Emerged core
themes will be interpreted through Teaching for Understanding,
Situating Learning and Communities of Practice theories.

 My question is, which software is of most useful for my study?
Atlas-ti?. Thanks in advance. Roberto.