Anna,
Thanks for letting us know. I have been waiting for Interlibrary Loan to send me a copy which I had planned to forward to you.š Iš will do a library search for the measure as soon as a window of time opens.š Ifš I find it I will forward it to you.

I had never heard of the personality measure of Erikson's life stages, and am interested in the topic myself. I am dance/movement therapist and have developed my own approach, LivingDance~LivingMusic.š Although I believe that dance itself and the improvisations that grow out of the natural elements of LivingDance~LivingMusic are inherently healing, I turn to Erikson to help explain why the LivingDance~LivingMusic concept of shape relates directly to identity development.

Stay in touch,
Danielleš Fraenkel
_____________________________________
Danielle L. Fraenkel, Ph.D., ADTR, NCC, LPC
Director,
Kinectionsšššš http://www.kinectiona.com
4 Elton Street
Rochester, NY 14607-1216
USA
Tel: 585.473.5050
TEl & FAX: 585.442.8499

stages: the Inventory of Psychosocial Balance".

Sircova Anna wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
thanks!

some people already sent me a pdf copy of the article! :)
but it turned out to be not exactely what we were looking for :)) we thought we'd find the actual Inventory there, but it was just the study. anyways, thanks for your reply!

Anna

Anna

You may be able to get help in finding your article from The Tavistock
Centre.  I do not have their email, however a search may produce results.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Eve Griffin