Dear OX-Users,

I am a beginner user of OX. I am trying to run Bo Honoré's Pantob gauss
program (http://www.princeton.edu/~honore/pantob/), using OxGauss (I have
the package M@ximize installed), but I ran into problems. I would greatly
appreciate any help or pointers.

Plamen

P.S. Here are the steps that I've attempted:

1) I downloaded all files from Bo Honoré's website;
2) I ran the file makedat to generate a dataset;
3) I created a .src file with the following content:

library optmum;
#include optmum.ext;
#include optmum.prc; // This file is part of the Bo Honoré package
#include pantob2.f;  // This file is part of the Bo Honoré package

dlibrary C:\gauss\gxe\bopan2.dll;  // This file is part of the Bo Honoré package

{bhat,vcv,f,infile,_ptmet,yname,iname,xnames,n}=pantob1("fakeda1",1,2,3,0);

4) When I ran the above listed .src file, I get an error message "

Data from file fakeda1
   0 observations of 2000 deleted due to missing data.
Sorting Data
Runtime error: 'non-zero return value' error in library function
Runtime error occurred in gauss::sortda(118), call trace:
~\pantob2.f (118): gauss::sortda
~\pantob2.f (163): gauss::pantob1
~\Test.src (9): main
warning: #if... statement not closed