Dear Colleagues:

I am interested in general references on the recent advances in radiometric dating of various minerals in shear zone fabrics.  Does anyone know of any such references?  I would greatly appreciate any ideas that you might have.

Best regards,

Eldridge
--
Distinguished Professor of Emeritus of Geology
Vice President, International Union of Geological Sciences

Tel: 530-752-0352
Fax: 530-752-0951

"Civilization exists by geologic consent, subject to change without notice"
"Civilization is an interval between ice ages"
                                (Will Durant)