***Apologies for cross postings***

Date for your diary

The next IFM Healthcare Study Day is in preparation so please pencil the following into your diary:

Date: Tuesday 19 April 2004, 9.30am-4.30pm
Venue: King's Fund, London
Title: Evidence-based health and social care management and how information professionals can support it

We will be looking at:
-how health managers make decisions
-their use of the evidence base - what are the issues
-types of information and evidence based resources for managers and how to promote them
-how can information professionals support managers: can our experience of supporting clinicians be transferred?

The study day will take the form of presentations, discussions and workshop sessions, facilitated by health managers and information professionals.

Further details and an online booking form will be available on our Web site shortly:
http://www.ifmh.org.uk/studydays.html

Valerie Wildridge
Publicity Coordinator
IFM Healthcare