***cross-posted***

Hello, everyone.  Please, I need your help.  This site is good for getting the CI for NNT, NNH, and Sensitivity and Specificity: http://araw.mede.uic.edu/~alansz/tools.html  This site is good for getting the CI for NNT and calculating the CI for a proportion, which you might do for a prognosis study: http://www.graphpad.com/quickcalcs/index.cfm  This site is good for calculating OR and its CI: http://www.hutchon.net/ConfidOR.htm  But I can't find an online calculator for RR *and* its CI.  If anyone knows of one that's easy to use, please let me know.

CI- Confidence Interval; NNT- Number Needed to Treat; NNH- Number Needed to Harm; OR- Odds Ratio; RR- Relative Risk

Take care,

Tanya
Tanya Feddern, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L
http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/EBMbib.html
http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/index.html
Evidence-Based Medicine Assistant Professor; Reference & Education Services Librarian
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, Louis Calder Memorial Library