Dear Colleagues,

E-learning and SMEs is an important theme and fits well into the Commission
and Cedefop memorandum to work on increasing investment in human capital
through better education, training and skills.

I am in the process of preparing a proposal for the European Centre for the
Development of Vocational Training [CEDEFOP]  collecting European innovation
and best practice on this theme since 2002.

If you have any information on this area of activity, please let me know.

Many thanks,

John

--

Professor John Konrad
Visiting Fellow,  School of  Education & Lifelong Learning, University of

Konrad Associates International
Craddocks
48 Keswick Road
Cringleford