Dear Colleagues,

It nearly two years since the List was set up to look at the state of the art in this field.  Many of you
helped me to prepare a paper for the ECER 2003 Conference in Hamburg.

Since then, I have moved from Leeds Metropolitan University and work from home in Norwich and
am also a Visiting Fellow at the Centre for Applied Research in Education [CARE] at the University
of East Anglia.

My current home page is http://www.uea.ac.uk/care/people/peepjk.html

You might find it of interest to look at the issue of Quality in E-learning by joining the European
eLearning Quality Forum which is located at: http://communities.trainingvillage.gr/
elearning_forum

Kind regards,

John

Professor John Konrad
Visiting Fellow,  School of  Education & Lifelong Learning, University of
East Anglia