Please could anyone tell me whether newly-registered implementation data can be obtained via the old version of EUR-Lex (using the good old Celex-number-alteration method)? Older implementation data is of course still there, but is it advisable to use old EUR-Lex to check for recent implementation data? I'm confused by the notice about new EUR-Lex on the old EUR-Lex homepage, which says "The new site incorporates the CELEX service...CELEX will temporarily coexist with the new site and will be updated until end 2004."  I had thought that Celex WAS still being updated (and was in some way forming the basis of the new EUR-Lex) and that it was merely old EUR-Lex that wasn't being updated. (I also thought that the date after which old EUR-Lex wasn't being updated was 31/10/04, not the end of 2004 - presumably this date slipped.)

If anyone  a) can make any sense of the above convoluted question, and b) knows the answer, I'd be very grateful!

Also, does anyone have any idea when implementation data is likely to be available on new EUR-Lex?

Best wishes,

Hester Swift
European Union Librarian

The Law Society Library
113 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1PL
Tel: 0870 606 2511
Fax:  020 7831 1687

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Website:  http://www.library.lawsociety.org.uk/
Library catalogue:  http://www.catalyst.lawsociety.org.uk

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient then you must not copy
it, forward it, use it for any purpose, or disclose it to another person.
Instead please return it to the sender immediately and copy your communication to
Please then delete your copy from your system.
Please also note that the author of this email is not authorised to conclude any
contract on behalf of the Law Society by email.
Thank you.