Good Morning All!

re: MATLAB 7.....reviewer WANTED for MSOR Connections review

It's a long time since we featured a review of MATLAB in our MSOR
Connections newsletter and so are keen to hear from all potential
reviewers of MATLAB who could review this product from a UK HE
maths, stats & OR teaching and learning perspective.

More details on MATLAB can be obtained directly at:

http://www.mathworks.co.uk/products/matlab/

or via our mathstore TechWatch pages at:

http://mathstore.gla.ac.uk/news/techwatch.asp

I look forward to hearing from all potential reviewers.........Thanks in
advance.............Robert S

Robert Surowiec
Information Officer
Maths, Stats & OR Network - part of the Higher Education Academy
School of Mathematics and Statistics
The University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham  B15 2TT

T: 0121 414 7095/7670
F: 0121-414 3389
E: [log in to unmask]

The Maths, Stats & OR Network is part of the Higher Education Academy, which
provides discipline-based support for learning and teaching in UK universities.

More information can be found at http://mathstore.ac.uk