Thanks a lot tim..

i am analysing two similar noesy spectra, because they have a mild
difference in experimental parameters their shifts have shifted marginally
(but not at the same rate throughout the spectrum, hence i cannot move axis
by constant ppm)... So if i have to use the peak copy function of CCPN, they
wont find a peak automatically.. this is my problem.

You told me that the peak picking parameter is based on the refrence
spectrum.. Is there any peak matching parameter? the peak find parameter
dialog has an option where i can choose between +_ 1 point in one dimention
or all dimentions.. but the value 1 is fixed. is it possible to vary this?
so that i can choose the stringency of matching.

thanks again
karthik