Thanks, that's fixed now (in next release).  If you want to fix that
irritating behaviour now, then in ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/WindowPopup.py
add (anywhere)

  show_xscrollbar=xpanel.isVisible,
  show_yscrollbar=ypanel.isVisible,

to the (zillion) arguments in the call of the ScrolledWindow constructor
in the body() function.

Wayne