From: "Rona McCandlish"
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:56 PM
Subject: NPEU Birth Centre Structured review

> Dear Jane
>
> The Report of a structured  review of evidence about clinical,
> psychosocial and economic outcomes for women with straightforward
> pregnancies who plan to give birth in a midwife-led birth centre, and
> outcomes for their babies
>
> I am very pleased to say that this report has been uploaded onto the
> NPEU web site - web address below:
>
> http://www.npeu.ox.ac.uk/birthcentrereview/
>
> We hope that it will inform decisions about topics for research and
> audit which could provide robust evidence to improve outcomes for women,
> babies and families.
>
> With best wishes
>
> Rona
>

> Rona McCandlish
> Research Fellow
> National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit
> University of Oxford
> Old Road Campus
> Headington
> Oxford OX3 7LF
>
> Direct Dial : + 44 (0)1865 226 979
> NPEU Reception: + 44 (0)1865 227 000
> mobile: 07963 985 596
> Fax: + 44 (0)1856 227 002
>
> e-mail: [log in to unmask]

'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0iazvD/5WnJAA/xGEGAA/rRBslB/TM

CONFIDENTIALITY
Posts from this list must not be forwarded to other lists or individuals without the express permission of the author.

CHANGING YOUR UKMIDWIFERY SETTINGS:

You can also UNSUBSCRIBE by sending a blank email to:
[log in to unmask] and NOT to the usual group address.