I have a problem in doing peak assigments. After creating a new peak I want
to assign it to resonances. According to the tutorial I am to use
R:Peak:Assign, so that the EditAssignment menu appears. In my case that does
not happen. Instead, when I do R:Peak:Assign I actually see
HSQC1:hsqc1.aza:1:79 in the popup menu. Does this mean the peak is already
assigned? If it is why is the peak not labelled as the others in the same
spectrum?
When I move on into a 1H-13C-15N  3D, I have assigned somehow the 1H and 15N
to the corresponding peak in the 2D HSQC. But then I want to assign the
third dimension as well. In the manual it says double click on the column
for the dimension and the EditAssigment should pop up. Again this does not
happen in my case. Am I doing something wrong?
thanks