-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of Welsh language technical terminology and vocabulary
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Geraint
Løvgreen
Sent: 27 January 2005 11:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fw: Warning[Scanned] Rhybudd!

Sori os ydych chi wedi cael hwn yn barod, ond mae'n well bod yn saff yn
dydi!

Sorry if you've already had this, but just in case...

Hwyl,

Geraint

[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ;
[log in to unmask] ; Arfon <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
; Efa <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  Wulle ; Guto a Sian
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  ; Gwyn
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  Williams ; Marika
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  ; Ann <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  ;
DLee <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  ; Jan <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
; john townley <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  ; Nia/Chris
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  ; Robin