A mojor problem with the Glue schema is that while there is a schema there
is little or no defintion of what possible values the fileds have. SRB v2,
which has very few implementations, defines files as permanent, temporary,
or volatile, where volatile is sort of  best efforts permanent - you don't
have an agressive cleanup policy but you can always delete if you want to
write more.

John