Mark,

OK, I will set this. I will still need to setup the dummy display when the
tests from classic are included with the build. Or perhaps it is better
that I look at them on the screen to see if they worked?

Steve.

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Mark Taylor wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Starlink Software wrote:
>
> > Main URL: http://dev.starlink.ac.uk/build/RHEL-WS3-3_i386
> >

> > Module: starjava
> > Build URL: http://dev.starlink.ac.uk/build/RHEL-WS3-3_i386/logs/starjava.1106613500.log
>
> Steve,
>
> It looks like this has run without an X display, but without
> java.awt.headless defined either.  In a headless environment you need
> to set the environment variable ANT_DOCS to "-Djava.awt.headless=true"
> in the process which is doing the ant build.  Note it is not sufficient
> to invoke ant with the command-line flag "-Djava.awt.headless=true".
>
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Taylor    Starlink Programmer     Physics,  Bristol University, UK
> [log in to unmask] +44-117-928-8776 http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/

    Stephen Rankin, Software Support | email: [log in to unmask]
    Starlink Project,  Rutherford    | URL:   http://www.starlink.rl.ac.uk/
    Appleton Lab, Chilton, DIDCOT    | Tel:   +44|0 1235 445363
    OXON, OX11 0QX, United Kingdom.  | Fax:   +44|0 1235 446362
  ----- Software Store: http://www.starlink.rl.ac.uk/cgi-store/storetop -----
--
  ---- CCLRC policy dictates that the following is attached to all email. ---
    "The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the