On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Peter W. Draper wrote:

> I've commited JNIAST JNI updates for Linux (RH9), Solaris (8), Windows
> (XPPro) and OS X (whatever version pluto is using).

Re-commited all these again with an update to AST.

> The OS X version gets past "ant test", but I haven't checked it works with
> graphics. If the nightly builds succeed it would be nice if someone could
> check that out tomorrow.
>
> SPLAT-VO still needs work (mainly documentation and packing now I hope),

As I thought still working at this. Hopefully it will get out on Monday.

Steve,

I don't understand what happened to the nightly build, was this supposed
to update dev.starlink.ac.uk, or are the results now put elsewhere?

(From the posted log this morning I see that there's a problem on pluto,
the build couldn't find the script "ndf_link", probably means that the
PATH is wrong).

Thanks,

Peter.