From: Starlink development [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Peter W. Draper
Sent: 20 January 2005 17:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: stardev.properties - nightly build

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Rankin, SE (Stephen) wrote:

> Is there any way of specifying where stardev.properties is located? The
> problem is the nightly builds are run as ussc for most of them so the .
> stardev.properties in ~ussc will conflict on the different systems as some
> of the paths defined in it are different for the different systems.

Steve,

the ".stardev.properties" file can only be found in the users home
directory. I expect you could probably get around this by re-defining
user.home -- ant -Duser.home=..., but there's a second properties file
designed for this purpose. The ".properties" file (which has the exactly
the same format) lives in the current directory in which you start ANT.
Properties in this file override those of the ".stardev.properties" file.

Cheers,

Peter.