All,

OK, added the extra environment stuff for the Solaris build.

Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Starlink development [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Rankin, SE (Stephen)
Sent: 14 January 2005 17:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Nightly Builds

All,

I have split the generation of componentset.xml etc into a separate module
build, so we shall see if it works tonight.

I have also made it so that the individual module builds are independent of
the make world build, but at what point in the build make world will be done
is a mystery, we will see.

I have added an env command the make world build script so that we can see
the final build environment, which may help diagnose any problems with
environment variables.

Finally I think I have fixed RSS, so you should have that output from the
builds now.

I shall see if I can add the appropriate environment setup to the Solaris
build, once I find that E-mail.

The x68_64 build should be back on Monday, when I will have a chance to put
the new disk in the system. I will also take a look at the Mac system.
Hopefully it will not take up all of Monday to setup the build on the Mac,
but pigs may fly.

Steve.