From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Roberta Baldi
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 7:42 AM
Subject: What Happened

Dear Listmembers,

  I’m currently compiling NRG notes on ‘What Happened’.

I turn to the wisdom of the list for a couple of elements I found in the text, i.e., ‘Tonk’, ‘Khyberee’, ‘dah-blade’: I could only infer these are brands and kinds of weapons but I couldn’t get very far. Might anybody perhaps help with more specific clues ?.

Many thanks in advance!

Best wishes for the new year,

Roberta Baldi