WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL

Delivering Civic Renewal through leadership, excellence, partnership,
innovation and service
Find out more at www.westminster.gov.uk

Hello,

We are just reassessing our retention period for destruction certificates
given that we have may have a greater need to prove when and why we threw
things away under FOI.  Could anyone tell me how long they keep them for?

Thanks in advance,

Zoe

Zoe Rowland - Records Officer
Records Management Centre
Westminster City Council
City Hall
64 Victoria Street
London, SW1E 6QP
Tel: 020 7641 2287
Fax: 020 7641 2475
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
RMC intranet site: http://cmswire/Departments/policycomms/rmc/

Westminster City Council switchboard:
+44 20 7641 6000
This E-Mail may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone
Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other
person or take copies.