*******apologies for cross-posting******
There are places available on these courses which are being held in our
London training suite (unless stated otherwise). For more information or to
make a booking, please follow the link below or call the training team on
020 7251 5522.  These are just a selection of our courses, for a full
listing visit our website:
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/course_search.cfm

If you have any questions about any of our courses we would be more than
happy to speak to you about availability, suitability, in-house delivery,
season tickets or whatever you need to know!

January (still to come)
20 FoIA readiness: just in time training
This one day workshop is intended as a primer, practical guide and health
check for any managers and information professionals involved in the
implementation of the FoIA.
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=TR796

31 Introduction to records management
This one-day course is a basic introduction to the principles and practices
of records management.
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr353

February
1 write and design web pages
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr361

2 information architecture: foundation programme
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr572

7 business information on the internet: free versus fee
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr300

8 promoting records management within your organisation
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr568

9 introduction to records management (Glasgow)
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr353

21/22 information audit
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr369

24 implementing records management
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr353

28 contract negotiation
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr644

Amy Millis
Training administrator
TFPL Ltd
020 7251 5522

TFPL Ltd 17-18 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5TL
Tel + 44 (0)20 7251 5522 Fax + 44 (0)20 7251 8318

Sign up for TFPL job alerts to keep informed of any new exciting opportunities at
http://www.tfpl.com/temporary_recruitment/candidates/cjob_alert.cfm
http://www.tfpl.com/permanent_recruitment/candidates/pjob_alert.cfm
Confidentiality Notice
This message may contain information and/or attachments private and confidential to TFPL. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Any
information contained herein is not to be passed to any third party. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
_________________________________________________________________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.