Blank

SUPERINTENDENT III

24 hrs per week

Salary attached to this post: £18,002.02

(Full time salary £27,003.04)

 If you want to make a real difference without the system dictating your work then...

If you have ideas but never the team to back you up then...

If you like transdisciplinary team work then...

...this is the job you have been looking for!!!

We are looking for a neuro physiotherapist with at least 3 years experience to work in our  Resource Centre alongside adults with physical disabilities.

You will work with  the Resource Manager in developing the Therapy Service and be responsible for the assessment and treatment of our members, including hydrotherapy, seating, and fitness programmes. You will supervise physiotherapists and physio assistants as well as training and advising the Support Team.

You will be linked into the clinical governance and peer support system of the North West Surrey Therapy Directorate.

For further information/application pack please contact Di Cheeseman or Jackie Bosher, White Lodge Centre, Holloway Hill, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0AE. Telephone: 01932 567134 or e-mail, [log in to unmask]

Website: www.whitelodgecentre.co.uk

Closing date: February 18th 2005