Dear friends,
                    How is everyone ?Trust The new year is just being fantastic for everyone .I just wish to share that so far I have never come across any patient with PPRP (Post-Polio residual paralysis) coming to us with complain of sciatic pain ,although we are getting lot of back pain patients and lots of cases of PPRP but never seen both in same person  although they don't maintain proper sitting/ walking posture .And I have never seen a patient with amputated limbs complain ever of radiating radicular pain.
 I will greatly appreciate opinion of the list in this regard.

Thanking you all ,with the best wishes and regards.

DrSarveshwar Chander Sood
Orthopaedic Surgeon & Head Department of Physical
Medicine & Rehabilitation,
S.B.L.S.Hospital
812/1,Housing Board Colony
Model Town,Jalandhar city
Punjab State.India
E-mail [log in to unmask]
http://personal.vsnl.com/sarveshwar
www.health-india.com\personal\drsood.htm
http://www.geocities.com/sarveshsavy/BrianMulligan.html
"For all the happiness mankind can gain is not in pleasure....but relief from pain."